For certain, at the accounting of personal finance, many users had a need to attach the scanned receipt to the registered operation. The attached receipt is might contain by much more useful information, than just the sum, category and the account. And it is easier to ensure safety of the receipt in electronic form than paper. Now functionality of scanning of receipts is available also to users of the application "Financial monitor". We have tried to realize process of scanning by the most quick and convenient.
All process of scanning consists of three stages:
- Photography of the receipt or import from gallery
- Automatic detection of contours of the paper document with a possibility of manual adjustment
- Saving the processed image in a collection of checks or an attachment to operation
For ensuring the maximum quality of images follow these recommendations
- Use flash at insufficient lighting
- For the best automatic recognition of contours, place the receipt for a contrast surface
- Try to take a picture with the minimum corner
- Try to achieve the maximum focusing of the camera
- For small documents use macro mode
Unfortunately we can't store your receipts on our servers. Therefore synchronization of images between devices isn't supported. But you can provide self-synchronization by means of other applications and services, for example Dropsync or Autosync Google Drive.